Before I start, this is another pic of my lil' princeee~

>
Went to Chinatown with Mum, my aunt and grandma on Sat. =x All right, I heard that 4c was goin on Sat too. However, details werent further given and like not alot of ppl goin, I decided to give it a miss. Very coincidental, my mum wanted to go later at that night too. Hah! At least I'd got a taste of the CNY atmosphere there.
Okay, have to admit that it was damn squeeeeeeeeezzzie. We nudged and squeezed our way through the bustling street. Ah peks and uncles were shouting like nobody's business, trying to promote their stuff. Coconuts selling everywhere. Those small small type. Kinda cute. It simply looked like one of those spining tops.
Mum bought a few new year's stuff and I practically walked through. Didnt even bother to browse at anything. Just walked. Okay the atmosphere and mood, kinda happening and CNY-ish, but dont know. Just kinda sian.
Anyway, my CT came to find me just now, asking why I didnt turn up on Fri. I just said I overslept cos' having headache blah blah blah. And miraculously, she believed and even laughed it off. I was like 0.0 My lucky day~ Haha.